If you’re taking the SAT 2 Subject Test in either Math Level 1 or Math Level 2 next month, you might be freaking out about how to remember ALL the different info and recall it at will during a single hour (or 1.5 hours, if you have extended time on the SAT Subject Tests). Luckily for you, I already wrote you study guides to help you manage your time.
But today, I go a step further and deliver my very own SAT 2 Math 1 & Math 2 comprehensive Cheat Sheet! These are all the facts and formulas you need to remember on test day, grouped together by topic.
If you’re studying for Math Level 1, you only need to focus on the sections in dark blue, turquoise, and hot pink. In other words, NOT the purple and dark red sections. (Don’t worry—it’ll be obvious!)
If you’re studying for Math Level 2, you need to know EVERYTHING!
Feel free to refer back to this page as often as you need, and share with your friends! So without further ado, here’s your…
SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Cheat Sheet
1) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Fundamental Math Concepts
2) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Algebra and Functions
3) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Geometry
4) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Trigonometry
5) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Counting, Statistics & Probability
6) SAT Subject Test Math 1 and Math 2 Formula Sheet: Miscellaneous Math Topics!
With these formula cheat sheets, you’ve got a complete study guide for the material you need to master for the SAT Subject Tests in Math 1 and Math 2. Remember, my SAT Math 1 study guide and SAT Math 2 study guide are here to help you…and so am I, if you need personal attention. (And if you don’t need the kind of one-on-one work I offer in my office and by Skype to students all over the world, there’s something very exciting in the works…so stay tuned, and maybe think about signing up for email updates to be in the know about some exciting new offers!)